1. I have short hair now. Short as in shorter than chin length, short as in short.
2. I pierced my right ear cartilage twice in a day about 2 weeks ago.
3. I got my CG already. 07S12.
4. I want to try out many sports cca but am afraid. no confidence lar.
5. I love to drink PPC aka paopaocha aka bubbletea.
6. I still owe ham her NP library books. Opps.
7. I miss king
Today, aint a good day for me.
i was late for school!! not v late, but no penalty hehe. I lost my mum's precious esplanade EZLINK CARD!! ahh, sorry mummy!<3
My sch skirt being shorter than my PE shorts. That's gross. i had to hide the boo-boo with my bag and settle it somewhere secluded. and i really need to sleep soon. tired! ahaha mayb i should wear my coloured contacts tmr...
toshiya is 
No comments:
Post a Comment